Our management team is communicating daily on decisions that help protect our teams in the environments which we work, while maintaining the essential needs of our customers. We are closely monitoring and following the guidance of the CDC as well as state and local governments. We are working hard to keep our regular operating hours and services. Currently all Bruckner locations remain open with some adjustments in store hours – updated here.
While the situation can change quickly, below are some of the steps we are taking:
- Increased thorough cleaning of all work areas, counters, drivers lounge and restrooms.
- Adjusted or moved work space areas to accommodate the recommended Social Distance requirement.
- Expanded parts delivery area for customers with increased use of drop boxes.
- ’Will Call’ parts orders via phone or email. Upon your arrival, we will load the parts to your vehicle.
- Encourage the use of our Parts Quote form to check availability.
- Encourage the use of our mobile repair service fleet.
- Limited access in our buildings to customers and critical vendors only.
- Divided service and parts departments into work groups with separate times, reducing the amount of contact exposure.
- Additional measures taken to clean and disinfect high touch areas of customers’ trucks both before and after we enter/exit the vehicle.
- Allowed a large number of employees to work from home
We will keep you updated through our website and social media channels (Facebook, LinkedIn, Instagram and Twitter). We are grateful for the opportunity to serve our customers and communities. We are thankful for all the hard work our associates perform during these challenging times. And we are committed to delivering the highest level of service while keeping a core value in mind -We Do What it Takes.